Alarm Circuit for Drinking Water
This is the diagram of the Drinking Water Alarm Circuit based on a small water sensor using aluminum foil and plastic wrap and connected to a very simple alarm based on an IC 555 timer.
Water Detection Circuit using LM555 IC
The Jal State Board provides water for a limited time in one day. The time for water supply is determined by the administration and the community does not know the same thing. In this situation, this Water Detection Circuit would prevent people from waiting a long time because they would warn them from the start of the water supply.
At the heart of this circuit is a small water sensor. To make this water sensor, you need two sheets: an aluminum sheet and a plastic sheet.
You can assemble sensors by wrapping a sheet of aluminum and plastic in concentric cylindrical shapes. Connect one end of the insulated flex cable to the foil and the other end to resistor R2.
Now install this sensor on the faucet so that the water can circulate there without interruption. To complete the circuit, connect another wire from the junction of pins 2 and 6 IC1 to the water line or water tap.
How the Alarm Circuit for Drinking Water Works:
- LM555 IC Timer is transferred as an astable multivibrator.
- The multivibrator will only function when water flows through the water tap and completes the circuit connection. Oscillates at about 1 kHz.
- The output of the timer on pin 3 is connected to the LS1 loudspeaker via capacitor C3.
- As soon as the water starts flowing through the tap, the loudspeaker starts to ring, which signifies the resumption of the water supply.
- It remains ‘active’ until you turn off the circuit by switching S1 or removing the sensor from the tap. This circuit works with a 9V power supply.
Water detection circuit
water level controller circuit
wiring diagram of water level controller
water tank alarm circuit diagram
construction of water level indicator
water level indicator using transistor bc547
simple water level indicator with buzzer
water level indicator
advantages of water level indicator
DIY level indicator
water level indicator project