LM4558 IC Subwoofer Bass Booster Circuit Diagram:
LM4558 IC is the Dual Operational Amplifier and mainly used for Bass booster for the subwoofer in audio systems. LM4558 IC having two general-purpose Op-amp and which is from ‘LMxx’ family. This LM4558 IC-based circuit only for Bass from this circuit extra bass is increased and also this circuit gives clear bass without any disturbances. Who wants to required extra bass then you can use this circuit. But those can remember this circuit not given treble and it only gives the bass Output for a speaker or woofer.
LM4558 IC Bass Booster Circuit:
LM4558 IC Subwoofer Bass Booster Circuit Diagram
From the above LM4558 subwoofer bass amplifier the Input or Output should be connected to volume control for control the gain of the Operational amplifier for better bass without any disturbance or noise. In this prefix, LM stands for linear monolithic and referring to the dual analog components integrated into a single piece of silicon. This LM4558 chip has short circuit protection and internal frequency compensation and provides stability without using any external components.
Who wants to make Any 2.1 or 5.1 Sound System Then This Circuit Can be used For your Bass Speaker For Extra Bass booster Effect and you should use only for the subwoofer for bass, remaining channels are normal input has to give.
LM4558 Pinout Diagram:
LM4558 Pin configuration
LM4558 IC Pin Configurations and Pin Specifications Given below:
|1||1OUT||Op-amp 1 Output pin|
|2||1IN-||Op-amp 1 Inverting input|
|3||1IN+||Non Inverting input of Op-amp 1|
|5||2IN+||Non Inverting input of Op-amp 2|
|6||2IN-||Inverting input of Op-amp 2|
|7||2OUT||Op-amp 2 Output pin|
LM4558 IC Features and Electrical characteristics
- Two individually operated operational amplifiers
- Low noise interference among op-amps
- Continuous Short-Circuit Protection
- No frequency Compensation Required
- No latch-up
- Large common mode and differential voltage range
- Gain and phase match between amplifiers
- Low noise input transistors
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
- Parameter tracking over Temperature range
- CMRR (Common-Mode Rejection Ratio): 80dB
- Single Supply Operation: +5.0 V to +15 V
- Dual Supply Operation: +15V and -15V
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70ºC
- Total power dissipation: 200mW
Related: 4558 ic bass circuit diagram, 4558 ic pinout, 4558 ic subwoofer circuit diagram pdf, 4558 ic, subwoofer circuit PCB, filter subwoofer ic 4558, 4558 ic circuit diagram for simple audio amplifier, bass booster circuit diagram pdf.