What is LM386 IC?
In this article, I would like to explain what is LM386 IC and its applications. Also covers LM386 Pinout and Datasheet in this tutorial. All electronic circuit projects cover on this website ie. Circuits99.com.
The LM386 is a dual comparator IC it can convert analog to digital. It has two comparator inputs which are one positive and another is a negative signal. One positive power supply input and the other is ground. The LM386 IC is used in devices such as sensors, displays, and actuators, where it is important to have an analog signal on only one of the comparator inputs. The other input is used to allow a digital signal to be output on the output pin.
LM386 Audio Amplifier
LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit
Pin Details of LM386
- For battery operation
- It requires minimum external parts
- Wide supply voltage range: 4 V–12 V or 5 V–18 V
- Low quiescent current drain: 4 mA
- Voltage gains from 20 to 200
- Ground-referenced input
- Self-Centering output quiescent voltage
- Low distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6 V, RL = 8 Ω, PO = 125 mW, f = 1 kHz)
- Available in 8-Pin MSOP package
If the above link not working for LM386 Datasheet pdf Download then check the below link